Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Vacation is almost here

I'm getting excited Vacation is pretty much here! I'm taking off work tomorrow in order to pack, run to the bank, pickup anything we may have forgotten at the store, and straighten up the house. Becky is packing right now because she still has to go into the office tomorrow.

I'm chillin' on the couch listening to Jack Johnson and designing a website for my friends band. NavyBlue has been together since '99 and they are trying to get more gigs in our area. (southeast, PA) Hopefully I will have the website up within the next couple of weeks. I'm trying to decide if I want to design it in Xhtml straight or use a CMS particularly Expression Engine. A buddy of mine told me about EE and I would really like to use it. I'm sure it will make updating the site a breeze and we can even include a mini blog if we wanted to.

No comments: